Mezunlarımız ile Sohbet – ZORNITSA TSENOVSKİ
Dünya Dans Merkezinden mezun olan öğrencilerimizin bundan sonraki hayatlarına balenin onlara kattığı disiplinli çalışma yetisi ile devam edeceklerini ve bu durumu her zaman avantaja çevirebileceklerini biliyoruz. Biz onların gelişimine bire bir şahit olduk ama birde onların ağzından dinlemeniz için mezun öğrencilerimiz ile keyifli sohbetler gerçekleştirdik. Bugün başarılı birer balerin olan gururumuz öğrencilerimiz sorularımıza içtenlikle cevap verdiler. Sizlerle paylaşıyoruz
1. When and how did you start ballet first time training in the world dance center?
First I started dancing with the World Dance Center in 2016 when I moved to Ankara.
2. What did you feel while studying at the World Dance Center?
I had a great time at World Dance Center, learnt a lot and even though we had to work pretty hard I enjoyed it a lot.
3. What kind of contribution did ballet education provide to you over the years?
Ballet has thought me many things such as discipline and passion, it also made me love the art, not only ballet but theatre and opera too.
4. What can you say about your physical and self-confidence change during the training.
Ballet is a great way to keep yourself active and fit which is one of the reasons I love it! I felt like my body was very strong and healthy while doing ballet.
5. World Dance center and ballet What does it mean in your life?
Overall, the world dance center and ballet were a big part of my life for quite some time, I made good friends there, worked with amazing teachers who were all super kind so I’m very thankful for it.